Ariadna´s Maze

Welcome to a beautiful world of pearls, miracles and flowers!

My world is a maze where you can find unique jewelry created with love and passion! Everything here is an original artwork, all patterns are unique and are created by myself.

I am a person fascinated by literature, painting and photography and I always try to capture all these in my handmade creations.

Feel free to contact me in English, French, German, Spanish or Romanian at: andy_dogaru@yahoo.com if you want to find out details regarding shipping in Europe or worldwide.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Innocent White




This bracelet is one of my favorites! It features sweet water pearls, two kinds of lucite flowers and golden seed beads. It measures 19 cm and it´s a shame not to have it!
Price: 16 euro

No comments:

Post a Comment